Monday, December 16, 2013

20th post

I'm sorry ....I've been gone for a while...I was hoping to have www.glutenfreewitheli.com up and running ....sorry I'm still working out how to transfer my post.

Anyway...


 

Here's something that's been bugging me lately...

It's really disgusting to me that people make fun of people who are gluten free because of celiac disease ...but if they aren't eating fish ...or peanuts ...or whatever else are well known allergies...it's all okay in the world to them!!!! They choose not to be educated ._. Celiac disease is not an allergy! And the only cure to celiac disease is eating 100% gluten free...do you honestly think we want to spend 10Xs more on food for fun!!!!! Noooooo buddy .... We have feelings just like the next person ...we get sad because we can't share the same pleasures of a papa johns pizza.

 

just so you know
I'm grateful for those who show empathy & understanding towards the struggles of being gluten free because of CELIAC DISEASE .


 

On a bright note ...

I'm making gluten free lip balm and will be posting it on etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/trueeligance

so far I have only posted one color.....I will be working on them on my next day off so keep an eye out :)

 

merry Christmas Celiac fam <3 i love you all .....

 

I am keeping it super short but I will be posting some crock pot recipes that came out amazing later on this week :)

 

 

Xo eli

Ps:I LOVE when you email me and tell me your stories!

please don't stop :)

Eli.felix717@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/glutenfreewitheli
instagram :Eliphant717

Twitter: shortlittleeli

"EDUCATE UNTIL YOU TURN GREEN! "
PS: www.Glutenfreewitheli.blogspot.com

is moving to www.glutenfreewitheli.com