Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Attention Doctros ....Nurses....The world!

I know I said I wouldn't write until after my vacation.....lol I Lied!!!!
You readers are my inspiration.

CELIAC VERSES EVERYTHING/EVERYONE including DOCTORS AND NURSES!

 

No celiac disease is not cancer....but its still very serious .

No there is not a cure . Just a diet for life!

( GLUTEN FREE IS THE WAY TO BE FOR ME)


Sometimes I wish I could shake the people of the world and say hey this matters!!!!! <----
Pay attention to me and  STOP LAUGHING AT ME !


Doctors in testing for Celiac why???why are you such a pain in the booty???
Price shouldn't matter if you want to get tested for celiac you should be able to get tested point blank!
Money shouldn't be a problem (especially if your insured and it covers the blood test)
 it's your life! especially if you have a relative that has CELIAC DISEASE !

why wouldn't you get tested? why would this be denied to you??? DEMAND IT!

If you test negative than good for you but if you're positive you can finally get to the root of your problem.

Doctors tend to say "oh no you don't need to get tested for that" <--- IGNORANCE I am Fed up!

this has happened to many of my friends family members in the Gluten-free community.
                                                                                                                            WE ARE FED UP!

::side note::
(Well Here's some news for you In august when I go for my Annual check up I will be asking my doctor to test me for all types of allergies just like Chrissy from Www.glamwithoutgluten.com
Why Because its my LIFE!)
( I love my doctor tho he will probably expect this from me.)


Doctors tend to overlook celiac disease why?
They think it's everything but Celiac!!

That's why we have so many people walking around without a clue they have Celiac.

That's why I am so passionate to spread awareness
Celiac disease is a "MOTHER" to all types of problems 
And celiac disease has over 300 symptoms !

so if your doctor says you dont have symptoms....THINK AGAIN PAL!!!!!!!

heres a list of a  few thanks to www.glutendude.com



Who'd Have thought and that is only listing A FEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I URGE my family to get tested all the time.
and that's really all I CAN DO.

"EDUCATE UNTIL I TURN GREEN !"
"EDUCATE UNTIL YOU TURN GREEN! "

thank you for reading xoxo

what would you like to read about?
 I LOVE when you email me and tell me your stories please feel free to email me anytime :)