Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Outward reactions

Sorry about not posting last week I lost track of time really!!

May has come an Gone But Celiac disease will always stay!!

I just want to say thank you to my celiac family, Y'all did amazing spreading love and educating all last month let's keep it up!!!!!


OUTWARD REACTIONS:
I don't freaking care what non celiac people say...YOU CAN HAVE OUTWARD REACTIONS
 I accidentally bought the wrong bottle of shampoo !!!! And it had Wheat protein in it and me thinking I bought the right shampoo well I  lather my head up...suddenly my head is on "fire" I was like huh???? So I look at the bottle and it says Wheat<---- really Eli you bought the wrong shampoo! (Well that's my dyslexic moment of the day the bottles look exactly the same but say two very different things)
(little fun fact I do have dyslexia so I'm not knocking anyone down I promise)
(this is a bully free zone)  
any way ...I soaked my head under the faucet so fast....my head was still in recovery mode. 
I was so mad at myself ! 
Ughhh!!!!!!!
SO YES OUTWARD REACTIONS DO HAPPEN!!!!!!!! <---- pay attention to the labels
I haven't had a Gluten (FOOD) accident in about 6 months....
ooooohh but the pain is unbearable I feel amazing off of gluten and it irritates me when people say they cheat <---- Why would you put your body threw that on purpose??
i just don't get it...
I'm gonna leave this short and sweet keep educating !!!
love y'all

Do any of you have outward reactions ???
Do you cheat? if yes WHY?????


what would you like to read about?