Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Confessions of a Celiac lol

The truth of the matter is I Hate cooking...

(lol this might make me lose some cool points )( OH WELL HONESTY IS KEY!)

I really do.
If I could I'd have a personal live in gluten free chef ....
Over the past couple of years of being gluten free people offer to cook for me. Which I absolutely love them for that. I KNOW I'M SPOILED!!!! 
I've had a lot of gluten free Spaghetti, lasagna, pancakes, French toast, meatloaf,meatballs,Cake,brownies cookies....but most of those things I didn't cook. Actually I'm Just now broadening my Horizons. 

A friend of mine asked me to blog about my favorite recipe and honestly it's super simple ...
Gf spaghetti ,prego traditional sauce and meat  <--- lol
 or 
Rice beans and chicken  <--- super easy
I've  bought recipe books...I lent two out and never asked for them back ..why BECAUSE I hate cooking! Lol I'm a mess.

there are a few recipes I would like to try and I PINKY promise once I Cook them I will post them up
until then...

I'll enjoy my bowl of GF SPAGHETTI

thanks for reading :)


what would you like to read about?