Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Gluten free conscious box

Just call me Eli the explorer. Okay don't do that !!!
I love Instagram ! I have an addiction. I think hash tags are fun!
So every so often I will look up #glutenfree #celiacdisease and so on....I'm not sure if that's how I stumbled on www.Consciousbox.com or not but let me tell you about it now!

I absolutely love it!!!!!
Like it says on the website "Its Healthy, Natural Alternatives for Every Product in Your Life"

So far I have received July and August's conscious box and I think they are an awesome way to find new Gluten free products!
Something's I never herd of or thought of buying and now they are on my wishlist.

Inside my gf conscious box were things like 
Hydration factor 
Organic flavrz
Ultima replenishers
CHOCOLATE <------
Chickenpoop Chapstick (lol) contains NO POOP!
Eye drops
Mints 
Cleaners (for your dishwasher or dishes)
Toothpaste ;)
Tea,tea, tea and more Tea!
Mrm relax-all
Food bars 
.......And more

It's kinda like a subscription to a magazine you get billed once a month and it comes right to your home!
I Definitely would recommend this to anyone who could ! =) it's so worth the 20 bucks !
   


I wish I had found it  In the beginning of my gluten free journey. 
Go check it out. Let me know if you liked it :) 



What would you like to read about?

 I LOVE when you email me and tell me your stories!
please dont stop :)
"EDUCATE UNTIL YOU TURN GREEN! "
PS: www.Glutenfreewitheli.blogspot.comis moving to www.glutenfreewitheli.com