Thursday, August 1, 2013

HELLO AUGUST :)

Happy August!!!!!
I can't believe it's already here!!!
Where does the time go???

Erika reached her goal on kickstart (that's awesome news)

www.celiacandthebeast.com

I can't wait to get my hands on that book ;)
I'm addicted to books, even if I don't read them everyday.
You can ask my bestfriend Veronica she laughs at means says of course your buying a new book.
But in this books case I'm sure she's either going to purchase it also or hound me to finish it so she can read it too! ;)

In other news my PUBLIX (I know it's not MINE...but it's next to my job lol)  just started selling Glutino's chocolate chip cookies (www.glutino.com)  which I'm obsessed with <3 <3 <3
They also started selling Tyson's gluten free chicken nuggets ( www.tysons.com ) and evol food ( and its name cracks me up) I haven't had time to try all the products yet but the teriyaki chicken was pretty good. :) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I am sure they had alot more but my basket was starting to get heavy so i stopped shopping. just wanted to share because it made me happy.

Anyway....
while I couldn't sleep......I stumbled upon these fun facts which I have Posted on my Facebook already. In case you didn't see.....
www.udisfood.com
 and www.Pintrest.com

I Hope I Make a difference in your eyes.....I hope you can  understand me a little more (and people like me)
I will continue to write and I will try not to let 3 weeks go by again.
I am aware this is a really short blog. My next one will be longer :)

thank you for reading I appreciate your support.

what would you like to read about?
 I LOVE when you email me and tell me your stories!
please dont stop :)


instagram Eliphant717

"EDUCATE UNTIL YOU TURN GREEN! "
PS: www.Glutenfreewitheli.blogspot.com is moving to www.glutenfreewitheli.com I will let you know as soon as everything is ready.

xoxoxoxoxox